HAPPY 6TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY LAOGONG!!
Lol.. Ytd was our anniversary.. very long le.. love u laogong!!
Went to JP today with him to celebrate belated anniversary.. Haha.. OKOK la..MS and WC with us take mrt.. lol..then Cos no money so aimlessly walked around the shopping centre for awhile.. hehe.. Then went to Toys' R US.. He bought me a toy rose.. but actually i ask him buy one.. Diao right?! He today must eat vegetarian.. so we never eat anything.. and plus we no money.. Hahaha.. I was like a little girl.. cos i see something i was like "I WANNA BUY!! OMG!!"..... Lame right? Then he send me back home early cos he need to go home early..
Although it waas short, but it was rather fun la.. haha.. I LOVE YOU WZ!!
Got back my O level MT paper.. I GOT A A1!! Whoos!! Was rather shocked la.. but was really happy.. My friends was very surprised la, but it was ok.. I no need to take MT liao.. hahaha.. Gao Yi.. can do nth to me le..><> My prep exams came back.. for some papers la.. E-maths got 46/80, Geog got 61 and SS got 70.. SEE!! I am improving.. haha.. cheers.. hope i can continue to do well.. Happy girl!!
Byebye.. GTG!! Love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment