Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am in deep trouble now!

Hey!!

I realised that for the past few weeks, i seriously did not study at all!! OMG!! I am seriously in deep trouble! It seems like i just can't concentrate at home. I kept searching for food to eat and keep slacking. Sigh... Not a good thing for me.. I guess i will not be doing well for the summer tests.. That is the bad thing. Worse still, i am stuck at home, yet i do not have the mood to study or even read some lecture notes. It seems like the days during sec 4 where i mugged and study damn hard has disappear. I don't even have the mood to do anything, except eating now! Gosh, i am going to be fat and lazy!! That's a bad thing! :(

I must try to keep up with my revision. All i have left now is 1 week!! Terible!! I think i am going to bring my hmwk to camp and study hell loads! I have no choice but to do that. JYJYJY!!!

Today i studied geog.. but i realised that i only studied 3 chapters! There are around 12 chapters to study and i am so gonna flunk the test. Not a good start.. not going to be a good ending as well. Sigh.. Might as well kill me! :(

Got to buck up now. I am not going to procrastinate anymore. No more slacking and day dreaming about him.. I must work hard!!

No comments: