Friday, July 03, 2009

The summer test is over!

Hihi everyone!

The summer tests are over! I can finally take a break! :)

Well, for the exams i doubt i will be doing well, as i was not prepared for it. But i will try harder next time!

Lets review on the tests!

GP: Was ok.. I do not have any complains.. I chose on the topic "divorce". Strange right? I always choose topics related to family or love. But yeah.. I think i did ok.. 'cross my fingers!!'

Maths: Flunked real badly. It was the most demoralising paper i had. Everyone said it was easy, but i could not even do 5 questions.. I did a little here and a little there. My mind went blank, i was sweating.. I can't seem to answer the questions correctly. I tried to skip the questions that i was having trouble with after staring at it.. Instead the subsequent questions are also giving me problems! Sounded like the time during prelim a-maths.. Deja vu.. Not a good sign at all! :(

Econs: I was ok with the essay, but for the case studies i was seriously clueless! I did not study on that topic as i did not understand it in the first place! Terrible! Hope my essay will pull me up!

Geog: 50/50.. No confidence, no assurrance at all! But i think it was ok... Think only!! You can never know what will be the future..

Literature: Ok... that was tough.. I messed up, as i thought we had to do all of them, instead we can choose the question! I did the poems that i was clueless first. Then when i realised that it was an 'either/or' question, i tried to race against time to finish up everything. In the end i did not managed to finish the essay. Sad..

Chinese: I was ok with the compo.. But for the paper 2 there are some problems as i can't seemed to concentrate. Furthermore, the heat and the long hours really made me very sick and tired of finishing the paper as well. It was a 3 hour paper ok? We have to do paper 2 right after finishing the compo. It was tough and grueling i have to admit. But i hope it's ok...

Well, so it seemed like i won't be doing well.. Now i am just hoping for all passes in all subjects! Pray pray! :X

Upcoming obstacle would be A level mid year MT oral exams.. Wish me luck alright?

Today i went out with Zann after the exams. Met her at West Mall.. Took photos with her and talked like last time! :) Accompanied her till her parents and bro came to take her to watch Transformer the movie. Awesome!! Thanks for accompanying me and i had fun nu er! :D Her parents are cool as well! Cheers and loves to Zanny! :D

Can't wait for JJLFSS meeting! Silvia please come back! Everyone miss you! :D

To Jean and WT: Hey girls! Let's go out together! Wanna go out on Monday? Tell me ok? Loves!! :D

Well, the pic i have taken with Zann nu er i will upload it! Take care everyone! Love ya all!! :)

To him: Please take care ok? Know that your class was quarantined due to one of your friend having H1N1. Sorry if i was bothersome and annoying to you just now. Yeah. Sorry.. :(

No comments: