Thursday, October 22, 2009

Scolded..

Just got back my results for GP, English Lit and Geog. I did ok. Did not fail any of them. But I did not fare well for them either. Sadded!! At least I secured 4 pts. Aiming to do well for Maths and Econs.. Hope that I can! I really need it, since my Chinese failed terribly.. Dread!!

Got scolded by the PE department for not attending the traditional games yesterday afternoon. Skipped it with the whole class. The consequence would be detention for 3 hours next Wednesday. Sigh.. That means that I can't go for the museum trip, which is on the same day, same time as well. :(

Going for musicals and performance. "Beauty and the Beast", recommended by my school, and SDZ's "Circus" performance. Jean is performing there, so must cheer for her! Haha.. Also will be watching the performance which is done up by our school's Vox Adstra. " Geekcidentally in love".. WOW~ I am so gonna be busy before and after the A level MT and PW.. Hehe!!

I can't wait for holiday to start!! Please~

Wanna go shopping with friends. Lol!! I wanna have a new HP!! :P

Now watching " PS, I love you" borrowed from my school's Libraria.. Haha.. Toodles everyone!! :D




Your Love is Blue



When you love someone, you give your heart entirely to them. You believe love is an unconditional, unselfish act.

You don't love half-way. You are "all in" whenever you are in love, and you don't hold back.



You find it easy to fall in love. You accept people as they are, and you even can love someone's flaws.

Because you are so loving and caring, you are incredibly easy to love in return. Your heart is open and ready to be filled.



No comments: