





Heyheyhey!! Here to update on my blog!! :)
It's been a week since school started. I am so damn tired. Sleeping for like more than 12 hours during Friday to catch up was still not enough! I need time to do finish my homework and have sweet dreams!! :(
Monday:
Celebrated Miss Chong's belated birthday. We bought her a cake from Famous Amos and got her a gift via a video made by Soph!! :) Had much fun! Loads of homework have yet to be done and I was so troubled.. Got to know my teachers for JC2.. They are...
- Miss Serene Chong: CT/Econs
- Mr Paul Chow: GP
- Miss Sandra Yu: Geog
- Mdm Chitra: English Lit
- Miss Lim: Maths
- Mr Lee J.K: PE
Tuesday:
After school had tuition.. Jac came with me! :) However, I had the WORST time there as there was this incident that made me so damn furious.. All because of that.... Forget it!! I don't wanna talk about it. Making me sad and angry. Cried and called Marc.. So sorry for disturbing you when you are doing your presentation M.. And thanks for consoling me.. Really appreciate it loads. :D
After tuition I called Wanting, complained about that girl soo loudly till the whole tuition centre can hear me! Hahaha!! Seriously.. I was soo effing mad at that person. Jac accompanied me and we talked, ate apple pie at Mac before heading home. Marc called and we talked till 1 plus.. Went to sleep.. hoping that I can forget the incident. But I CAN'T!! ><
Wdnesday:
Had IJC open house and PE in the morning.. Damn tiring but fun!! :) After that went home with Pangping and met Wanting to make her contact lens and get my planner!! Loved it loads!! :) Talked and crapped before she went home:)
Thursday:
Yanto's birthday! Here to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :) Talked to Liyi via sms after school.. Missed her loads! She is currently working at a company doing office work.. She convinced me not to think of going to poly. Yeah.. Hope she can do really well for her A levels! :)
Friday:
Talked with Miss Chong during the 2 hours break before Geog. She encouraged me to strive and do well for A levels, and also not to think about leaving JC. Talked and had a good talk with her before heading for geog lessons. After geog, went to eat with Jac, Yvonne, Ian and Ryan at Mos. Crapped and had loads of fun making fun of each other. The joke of the day was me, when I accidentally said "burbur burst" after losing the game Blowfish when the bubbles burst. SO IDIOTIC LA!!! >< MRT-ed home with Jac, Pangping and Jehanne.. Talked to Pangping and went home to sleep.. Slept till 9pm in the night, studied for awhile till 1 plus before sleeping again..
Saturday:
Went to tuition with Jac.. Ate Mac before heading for lessons. After that, we went to find a seat in NLB, but it was so packed!! So we went to Bugis to shop for awhile before going to Jurong East library to study. Bought loads of clothes!! Happy Happy!! :) Studied at JEL till 9pm before heading home. Watched Marc's jamming video at facebook!! He is really good!! Loved his singing!! Hope he and his band can cut an album soon!! I will definitely buy it! :D
< size="5">I am soo tired!! I wanna have a rest!! Home coming exam is next week!!! AHHHHH!!!! ><
No comments:
Post a Comment