A BIG THANK YOU TO MY JJFLSS GIRLS FOR CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY! LOVE YA LOADS!!
Went out to celebrate my super belated birthday with the girls yesterday evening:) Ate steamboat at Tanjong Pagar. I had an awesome time talking to the girls, having fun. Jia Leng even bought a mini tiramisu cake for me! So sweet!! :) Although Jean and Sil can't make it, but it's ok.. Must meet up some other days alright? :D I love you girls!! :)
Studied a lot for maths for the past few days. Consultations after consultations. Hope I can do well.. Cross fingers!! I wanna get at least all Cs for it. :(
Today was super funny. Went to CWP with Ryan and Jac. Was drizzling at first, but after a few minutes of walking it suddenly rained heavily. Even there was an umbrella, it could not hold 3 people. Laughs. In the end, all of us got drenched and we went into the air-conditioned CWP to eat. So damn cold I tell ya. Haha.. :)
Have been also watching jap drama for the past few days. Oh man! I am seriously hooked to it. Watched Hana yori dango 1 and 2, as well as Ato Iko(Red thread).. Super nice man! I love Dramacrazy.net!! :DD
Well.. GTG and study. Toodles!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment