I GOT A B FOR A-LEVELS CHINESE!! PRAISE THE LORD!! :D
Went to collect my results for A levels last Friday after school. Was super nervous and was on a breaking point. My friends tried to console me and tell me everything would be fine. Luckily when I got my results, it was a good one. I was really happy and satisfied with the mark I have gotten. :)
After that went out with Marc to watch "Dear John" at vivo. Awesome show! It was really touching, after that went to buy my pressie!! I got a bracelet and a My Melody handphone strap at a shop! :) Ubber happiness! Thanks loads Marc! Your birthday treat will be next time when I see you ok? :)
Getting a Holga 135BC on this coming Friday! Wohoo!! It costs $75.. I had always wanted a Holga camera! :)
Oh man.. Before I get my cam, there is GP block test on the very same day! :(
Wish me luck people! I really wanna do well for all my exams! :)
Love ya loads everyone!
Went to collect my results for A levels last Friday after school. Was super nervous and was on a breaking point. My friends tried to console me and tell me everything would be fine. Luckily when I got my results, it was a good one. I was really happy and satisfied with the mark I have gotten. :)
After that went out with Marc to watch "Dear John" at vivo. Awesome show! It was really touching, after that went to buy my pressie!! I got a bracelet and a My Melody handphone strap at a shop! :) Ubber happiness! Thanks loads Marc! Your birthday treat will be next time when I see you ok? :)
Getting a Holga 135BC on this coming Friday! Wohoo!! It costs $75.. I had always wanted a Holga camera! :)
Oh man.. Before I get my cam, there is GP block test on the very same day! :(
Wish me luck people! I really wanna do well for all my exams! :)
Love ya loads everyone!
Success is how high you bounce when you have hit the bottom.
No comments:
Post a Comment