This is for the people who made me angry in the family.
(you know who you are)
What makes you think you can give me that look on your face?
I totally did not do anything to you man! What's your problem?!
I just ask if I can on the internet. You literally ignored me and just walked away,
as though I did not even exist?!
What's your problem?!
You are a 2-sided face woman!
Damn you!
Get lost and outta my life!
I tried to be super nice as you are a part of my family, you are my family member
but what did I get in return?!
You just diao me out of no reason!
What?! Did you think I have to take your attitude just because you are sick?!
You are mad and stupid man!
Mum and you are just the same...
No wonder you both are sisters..
SOOOO COMPATIBLE!!
Sorry ok? I am part of the CHENG family..
I don't click with the obnoxious CHAN family...
If you hate me, just GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!
(you know who you are)
What makes you think you can give me that look on your face?
I totally did not do anything to you man! What's your problem?!
I just ask if I can on the internet. You literally ignored me and just walked away,
as though I did not even exist?!
What's your problem?!
You are a 2-sided face woman!
Damn you!
Get lost and outta my life!
I tried to be super nice as you are a part of my family, you are my family member
but what did I get in return?!
You just diao me out of no reason!
What?! Did you think I have to take your attitude just because you are sick?!
You are mad and stupid man!
Mum and you are just the same...
No wonder you both are sisters..
SOOOO COMPATIBLE!!
Sorry ok? I am part of the CHENG family..
I don't click with the obnoxious CHAN family...
If you hate me, just GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment