Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fireproof


This is an awesome show. Credits to Jac for introducing me to it:)

This show showed me how a marriage can be rekindled through the love and help of God, and also with marriage, both spouses have to make an effort to make a marriage work. Life may be unforeseeable, but love will always be there, with the power of love through God. I love this movie as it can make you laugh and cry at the same time.

Sigh, it's been more than 3 weeks. Next week would be my exams. But I can't seem to be confident about it. Moreover, I don't even have this feeling that I will ever pass it at all:( I guess I am a failure, and just hope that God can help me and lead the way for me. I fervently pray for his strength to be able to concentrate, focus on my goals; moreover pray for forgiveness in the sins I have committed. Life will never be that smooth and successful, but I guess I have to try.

Have been with some friends for the past few weeks, namely Wei Zhuo, Aaron, Jean, Toonjia, Royston.. They have been helping me and giving me the strength to move on. That made me happy:)

GSS! Bought clothes! I bought 2 Mango tees, tube skirt from Forever21, and some clothes from Bugis:) Thanks mummy for sponsoring my spendings! Although I have been quarrelling with her, but I really wanna thank her for the effort that she have put in for us:) Really appreciate it loads! Also wanna thank daddy and e-ma for everything:) ILY! :D

Got to go study:) Byebye!!

May God bless me and pray that he will give me the wisdom and the will to resist temptation, as well as to lead me to the right path.
Amen.

No comments: