Ate @ Ichiban Sushi! :)
Soph, Yanlin and Rasin!
Awesome sushi! But it's too expensive so we didn't eat it:(
Our Unagi udon! :)
The Urban Attack at Velocity!
My Tiramisu and dark choco Udders ice-cream with waffles! Love it to the max!
Group pic with Miss Lim and girls! :)
Miss Lim trying to write on the wall! Haha!
My number tag! :) Same as my index no! :D
The different flavours of ice-cream in Udders!
Love 0931B and Miss Lim!

Went to Velocity @ Novena to meet Miss Lim for maths consultation. Headed down earlier to meet Jac and Soph! Studied at KFC and met the others at around 4pm.. Studied and crapped before going for dinner at Ichiban! :D We ate the value meal.. Which costs $5! Good value right? :) Headed down to Novena Square to eat dessert, at UDDERS!! OMG! It's super awesome! I love my liquored tiramisu and dark choco's Awesomely chocolate! They are complete with waffles! :) I am in love with Udders! :) Talked and had fun with Miss Lim and the girls!
After that Jac and I headed down to Bugis to shop. Bought a BF tee and step-on legging. Went to the closed sale at BHG. Nothing much there.. Went home dead tired.. But I don't feel like sleeping.. Guess it's the liquor.. Haha! Mum bought sushi for me! Thanks mummy! :)
Enjoyed the day, but was not productive.. I have to study!! ><
Meeting Pang Ping and Soph for breakfast tomorrow, and also having consultation with miss Chua together with Jac.. Farewell! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment