Monday, July 19, 2010

Prelim 1 disappointment!



No celebration for me, as my results have been released.

GP: S
Maths: U
Geog: E
Lit: S
Econs: U

Shitty results right? Oh man! This is prelim 1 already! How am I supposed to do well for my A levels with such horrendous and unacceptable results? Damn it man! :(

Super sad about it! But I ain't gonna grief for long. I WILL do well for my prelim 2! :)

Went to 2 fleas with Ying Ying and Jac respectively, so I seriously spent loads of money in clothes these few weeks:(

Mummy's birthday is on this Wednesday! Happy Early Birthday mummy dearest! :D

Mus's Birthday is also on this coming Friday! Happy 19th Birthday Babe! :D

Well, ain't gonna post much here! The picture of the cake above is for these 2 beautiful ladies! :)

Cheers and Ciao! :)

No comments: