



Went out with Pang Ping and Mus Mus on Saturday:) Met up at Tampines before heading down to Suntec city to catch "The Tourist". It was a nice show, although I was expecting something more exciting.. Walked around the area before we went to Marina Bay Sands to see the ice-skating rink! I wanna ice-skate man! Headed home after that, but we did take pics for that day:DDMy Aunt bought me an Ipod Touch! Was super happy man! :D Thanks loads Auntie:)
After church with my family, went to meet Jac at Sommerset to catch "Love and the other drug".. It was a M18 show so there were baring of breast and lots of sex scenes albeit in a comical way.. Seriously it was a great show! I loved it loads! Went shopping at Cathay Cineleisure and bought a fabulous sunglasses for only 5bucks.. which I think the cashier made a terrible mistake! Haha! Ate my yogurt and had fun talking with her. Head down to PS and Jac got a pair of shoes as well as some knit-knats from Paper market:) Headed home thereafter:)
Going to work tmr! Argh with this complete stranger whom I am not close with and I heard that he is a terrible person to be with.. Hope nothing goes wrong man! :X
No comments:
Post a Comment