
This is my class 0931B! Haha! The informal shot was the nicest so i uploaded it in here. They are a bunch of fabulous people! Lol!! We have been together for 6 months plus.. Hope that we can be like this! :)
I have so many work to do today. As tomorrow i am going to meet my PW group members again, have econs tuition from 12 to 2pm, have another tuition at Bishan from 8 to 10 in the night. Boring boring boring!! On Sunday we are having our COP at Chinese Garden from 9am to 1pm.. But i will be leaving early as my mum booked tickets even before consulting me on it. Luckily, Mr Sabar was understanding so yeah.. Sorry for not being to stay there for long guys! Can't wait for it. :)
I miss Secondary school... Missed the times spent with JJLFSS during recess and in between lessons, missed the times i spent hanging out with him, going to and fro from school everyday holding hands... Sigh... These are times that are difficult to forget. I still remember the times whereby he will wait for me in the morning and surprise me.. I also can't forget the times whereby JJLFSS will sit on the round table, laughing and crapping! Happiness and joy just seems to desipate when we are getting older. Those are memories that i will never forget.. As I love them all to bits!! :D
Well, got to study! Or else i won't have time to finish the trashful of homework being piled up at the sides of my table! Lol!! Okok.. That was crazy..
BYEBYE
No comments:
Post a Comment