Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am joining Band!! :P

I have not been posting for the past 2 days. But there are things i did during this times.

Yesterday, I had my tryouts for IJC Band. It was not bad, as i have Pang Ping, Felicia, Jehanne and Jac with me. I played the flute and although i only know how to play Do, Re, Me and B flat, I had a keen interest in it. Played the other instruments but i did not make the mark. But i had fun. Talked to Pang Ping about life and stuff. She is a great friend and listener. :)

Today, I had my A level LC. Before that my friends and I were having fun and laughing alot. It was terrible in the end I suppose, as I had many wrong answers that differ from my friends. Felt very miserable. I also had my Geog FA. That was ok.. I think I did alright. Then after school, 0931B peeps went to Thiong Bahru Plaza to get our COP t-shirts. Had a talk with Peggy about christianity and stuffs along the trip. It was nice though.. :) Saw Ray and Wei Qiang at the MRT and I was like a mad woman jumping up and down as it has been a long time since I saw them.

Although i was not happy these few days due to some reasons. But i decided not to probe. Yeah. I should look at the positive side of life sometimes. Kambate!!

See you all real soon!! :)

No comments: