Today I was almost late for school, but did not in the end. I woke up in the morning just to get ready for school. My maid and I thought it was only 6am in the morning, but we did not know that all 3 clocks were slow and it was actually 6.30am already! After bathing I realised that there was something wrong due to the fact that the sky was too bright before 7. Checked my handphone for assurrance and found out that it was already 7.08am!!! OMG!! Rushed like hell and was trying to comb my wet hair, eat my breakfast and then wear my shoes in between 2 mins. Ran out like mad to try and take a taxi. However, when I managed to hail one, I realised that I did not bring enough money! Sigh... Bad luck. Called home and ask my family for help. My mum asked my aunt to bring the money and luckily I saw a taxi and got on it. Asked the driver to be a little faster as I am seriously going to be late. I was soo lucky as in the end I managed to reached on the dot. As the taxi drove towards IJC, I saw the back and side gates being locked. It was really really a relief to reach on time as I can't afford to be late. I have been late for many times and the teacher was rather angry about it, so she told us that if we are late for more than 3 times, we will have to serve DC. I refused to do that as I was already warned by the teacher. SEE?! I am already recognized by her!! Haha!!:P God must be blessing me or something.;)
Studied and went home.. Have fun talking and going home with Jac and Wan Xin. :) Awesomeness!! And... I LOVE THE BROWNIES IN MY SCHOOL!! Haha! The auntie also remembered that I want the brownie once I stepped at her stall.. :P Choco loves!!
I wanna rebond my hair! Silvia nuer rebonded hers, making me have the urge to. Sigh..I miss my JJLFSS babes!! Worse still, Parents-teacher meeting is coming soon and I have yet to tell my parents about my hideous results. Not good I presumed! :(
Bloggers seriously is having major problems. I can't upoad my pics nor make my post colourful! Starting to hate blogger.. Hope that this can be fixed real soon... IRRITATING!!!
Have to do my homework now!! A long day ahead of me tomorrow.. Lol:D
BYEBYE!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment