Friday, July 31, 2009

Hate my life!

I hate my life! There are always things to upset me, make me feel like running away. I can't take it anymore. Beat me scold me I dun care! I just want to get on with life.. Running away from home is what I really want to do now. My life stinks to the core! I lost my boyfriend, lost my freedom, lost the love from my parents... I have nothing all in all! Stupid me.. Thinking that love will forever be eternal, thinking that life would be better. I was wrong, and immature.. I guess that's why I am always being dumped. I guess I am a terrible girlfriend whom no one wants to be with.

Parents don't like my attitude towards them, beat, shout and scolded me. Hated the feeling. Seriously I can't seem to be able to have a blissful life. Everyone won't let me. Sigh.. I am becoming emoistic. Shit! Maybe I am a terrible daughter..

Did not go for the play tomorrow, as there are no seats left. Never mind, I can still go for others. But I just felt that it was a waste as it was a musical of all the Shakesphere's plays in 97 minutes. Cool right? Consultation with Mr Khoo and Jac. Terrible I guess, as we waited for about 1/2 hour plus and he did not help us at all. Just tell us to go back and revise by seeing notes. I was thinking, if we are able to understand the notes, what for consult him? Strange teacher I supposed. Jac was disappointed and angry at him. I have nothing to say about him. Lol..

Tired and sick of life. The only happy thing about my life now is JJFLSS, my friends at IJC and my bro.. Haha!! They are awesome people. <3

GTG.. BYEBYE!!

Jean please take care ok? Loves!! :)

Fiona

No comments: