Monday, July 20, 2009

Tired and busy.. But this is reality!

Hey, I am seriously damn bored!! Lol!!

Today I had my OP for PW. It was terrible! It's just like a re-run from A level MT last Thursday! OMG!!!I seriously hate this man!! Why can't I speak properly when I am in a JC? Is there something wrong with me? Hope i can overcome this major obstacle!! Sigh.. Furthermore, Mr Sabar showed us the OP and WR of a previous class. Makes ours looks terrible. OMG!! We must JYJY!! Must be better than the previous class. Kambate!!

Then after school me and Jac went to CWP for awhile to eat and buy stationery. Talked and crapped about alot of things. MRT-ed home with her and another friend:)

I tell you something.. Today when i was at the MRT, I almost miss my stop as I was so tired that i fell asleep. Luckily, I suddenly woke up as i heard the word "Woodlands".. I rush out like mad! Haha! That's not all.. As i was still very tired, I slept at the bus 900A. I again almost miss my busstop, if not for the fact that Jac suddenly called me before the bus stop at IJC. Thanks Jac!! Lol.. I am so not getting enough sleep as i was rushing to finish my homework. JYJYJY!!

Well, I am exhausted but I still have yet to complete my Geog tutorials and Lit PCs, that should be handed in by tomorrow.

I feel like cutting my hair again when I saw Joyce cut hers. It makes me want to cut it short again like last year. But I am afraid that I will regret it, just like last year too. Lol!! Confuse confuse!! Hmm... Btw, Joyce's new hairstyle looks good on her. :D

Well, have to be away studying! I need to rush again. Good luck to me.

Hope to have a JJLFSS meeting.. but I always do not have the time to. Sad :( Sorry girls! IMY all soo much..

Lastly, I pray for him and his family. Do take care. I will be here if you need me...

BYEBYE!! :)

May God bless you all!!!! :D

Yours truly, Fiona:D

No comments: