Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weary and dreary...

Today i met with the PW group at usual place. We were supposed to meet at 8.15.. But instead all of us were late! Haha!! I ate breakfast with Jac at Mac while waiting for the others. Did the project from 9 plus to 12. We did finish the written report, the design and the email. Credits to Kim for the Oral Presentation slides!! After the meeting i was so dead tired that i fell asleep once i reach home! Slept for 2 hours plus, then got nagged by my parents. Sigh... I am feeling dreadful and weary. I hate PW!! I have been waking up early in the morning for this whole week, including the weekends!! No life at all!!

There are so many homework to do! I have PW, Econs, Geog, Literature, Maths, Chinese and GP to do! OMG!! I seriously can't take it anymore! Damn JC life! See!! This is what i get for going to a JC.. All the subjects have homework for me to do! However, i am still coping well with it. Getting used to the tiring life of JC. What i am afraid is to be retained for a year. "crossing fingers" !! Pray that this won't happen to me.

Well, guess i have to give my best shot everyday! Haha!! JYJYJY!!!

To Jean: Hey sis! Thanks for being with me, hearing my problems and woes. I really am glad to have a friend like you! Sis-in-christ forever!! :D Take care and Kambate!! :)

To JJFLSS: I know that i can count on you all to be with me, and i thank God that i have friends like you!! IMY and love ya all soo much!! :D

To WZ: I know that one of your family members passed away and you are feeling terrible. I know the feeling. Please take care and stay strong alright? I will be there for you if you need me..

No comments: