Saturday, August 08, 2009
Blogging and plurking is soo addictive!
I am so into blogging and plurking! OMG!! I can't seemed to remove the part on blogging and plurking, even if there are tons of homework to do everyday. As you can see, my blog is seriously not dead at all now. Haha!! Jac asked me why am I so into blogging and what is the use of it? I am not sure either, but it's definitely very addictive!! Loves my blog!! :D
Yipee!! Really can't wait to go out with Jean. We are going to JP. I want to buy 2 long sleeve V-neck shirts and skirts. Haha.. Shopping shopping!! But the current problem now is that I am lacking of money. What to do? Sad Sad!! Going to take pics with her too! :D
Just finished Econs tuition with tuition mates, had fun talking! Haha.. Now proceeding with maths tuition with Jac. We are going through Vectors further application. However, I keep having troubles understanding the topics now. Even for other subjects! Oh man!! :(
I NEED MOTIVATION!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I am seriously procrastinating alot nowadays. There is the lack of mood and atmosphere to study. Furthermore, with my terrible grades, it's worse. I don't feel like studying but always want to play the com or daydream. HELPHELPHELP!!!!
Wanting, please take care and be well ok? :)Next time can go out again.. :D
Jean, JYJY for everything!! :)SDZ and poly!!
Zanny, get well soon ok? Take care of yourself! :)
Btw, the video was giving credits to Zerg!! His fave Starcraft!! He asked me to see the video.. It's a competition between Korea and Netherlands. Both are playing different characters in the game. Enjoy it!! :)
Love ya all!! :DD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment