
Today is National Day celebration. We had our competition of the building of what we think of Singapore.. I think. Haha. And guess what? We are 3rd in the JC1 cohort!! Yay!! It's all credits to everyone in 0931B! Lol!! :D Today we have early dismissal. So yeah I was really happy. But when I think of the huge amount of homework pilling up is making me dizzy and irritated.
Wanting can't make it out as she was sick. Take care ok? Loves!! :)Sad.. Lala can't make it on Monday. Seems like everyone is busy huh. Actually Shen and Lala asked me out today but I had to finish my homework at home. Sian.. Sorry babes, will meet you next time ok? Sian.. I will be going out with Jean on Mon. Haha... Can't wait.
Ate with Jac at Mos Burger at CWP before Mrt-ed back home. Now I am studying while watching movie. Haha. I am good at multi-tasking alright!! Now watching Ghost Whisperer, a great show to watch.. Loving it man! I also re-watching Devil Beside You.. I love that show!! :D
Nothing to do now. Sigh... :( Feeling left out these few days. Nevermind. :)
BYEBYE!! :)
Wanting can't make it out as she was sick. Take care ok? Loves!! :)Sad.. Lala can't make it on Monday. Seems like everyone is busy huh. Actually Shen and Lala asked me out today but I had to finish my homework at home. Sian.. Sorry babes, will meet you next time ok? Sian.. I will be going out with Jean on Mon. Haha... Can't wait.
Ate with Jac at Mos Burger at CWP before Mrt-ed back home. Now I am studying while watching movie. Haha. I am good at multi-tasking alright!! Now watching Ghost Whisperer, a great show to watch.. Loving it man! I also re-watching Devil Beside You.. I love that show!! :D
Nothing to do now. Sigh... :( Feeling left out these few days. Nevermind. :)
BYEBYE!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment