
Hey everyone,
Having closed my blog for about 1 month plus, I guess I won't be closing it after all. Instead, it will be of a one post- one week basis. That way I can still prevent myself from being addicted, and also continuing my posting. Yeah!! :)
Many things have happened during the past few weeks/months. So I can't really update you all on all the things happening. Laughs! But I will do that some other time ok? :)
Btw, here to wish Shen dearest a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I love you soo much! I love my babes damn loads! Went to JP to celebrate during the evening. Got scolded in the end by my mum and dad as I did not inform them about it. :P They are the girls who have been with me through thick and thin for the past 2 years. When I am sad during sec school, they are there for me. So sorry for not being able to be there for you this year when you are sad everyone. :(
Here to also wish Kim a HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!! So sorry for not being able to go for tmr's outing with the class to celebrate Kim's birthday. :( Will make it up to you! Love ya!
Sigh.. exams are coming and I am not copin well with it at all. Even though I did study, but I still have this funny feeling that nothing went through my head. Not helping. I am also not coping well with the stress accumulating.. Argh! Why is this happening to me?! Not good not good!! :(
Double sigh! Sil and Stan are leaving! OMG!! I am so gonna miss them. Stan is going Japan, while Sil is going Aussie to study. Hope that they will do well during overseas!! I will miss them terribly loads! :( JYJY for everything!
To sil: Must JYJY on the relationship thing yeah! I miss you loads nuer! Must take care alrights? :) In everything you do, try your best and work for it without any regrets.. If you need a listening ear, we the JJFLSS babes will be here for you! :D
To stan: Hey didi! Good lo! You can go Japan.. Thanks for you company during sec school.. You are a great friend. Must study hard in Japan ok? Don't neglect your studies when you see all the cute and pretty girls there.. Haha! But I know you won't. :)
To Jean: I know that you are going through tough times during the past few weeks. So sorry for not being able to be beside you. But I know that you will be able to pull through all the odds!! Love ya loads sis! :) May God be with you always!
To Wanting: Hey girl! Don't be overly stress about your promos ok? Fight on! I know that it's difficult to cope with the pressure given by your friends and work. JYJY ok? You can do it!! :D
Things are not good.. Sigh.. If I can't pass JC1, I may have to be kicked out to work.. I am damn stress about it. Sleeping for more than 13 hours during the weekends is still not helping me recover from my lack of sleep during last week. Sigh.. I am scared that I can break down anytime. Cried for many times due to stress on work and relationship.. :( Cheer me on.. Anyone?!
GTG!! See you all next week! LOL!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment