Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Kim!! :)

















Today is Kim's birthday! Haha.. Wish her a very HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY! :)

Had a mini celebration with the girls and guys of 0931B.. Love them loads! Haha! Bought Kim a balloon and pressie from the girls! :) Damn cute! We surprised her during PE lessons. Haha..

Was unhappy after PW.. Due to the fact that i did damn badly for the PW presentation. Sigh.. I did terrible! OMG!! I hate presenting man!! Was sad for awhile, but after that i was ok. :) I feel like i am dragging my group down with the oral thing. I am really scared, cause this will mean all the efforts we have put in will be down the drain. Sigh... I hate this seriously.

Had the motivation talk by Adam Khoo yesterday for 1 and a half hours.. Not exactly him, but one of his members Leroy. Really funny!! But was also good.. :)

GTG!! So sorry for the short post! :D

1 more week to promos!! OMG!!!! ><

No comments: