Sunday, October 18, 2009
2 days outing with family
This song was from the show "10 promises to my dog".. Cried when I saw the ending. I love the song and the show. Socks is a good dog that stayed with Akari till it pass away.
Went out during these 2 days with my family members and relatives..
Saturday:
Went to my uncle( mother side's) house for BBQ. Although there were some troubles, but we had fun. Played in the pool, getting wet, playing in the Jaqquzi with Eunice and watching shows while eating. :) Went home and slept.
Sunday:
Went to meet my dad's side of the family. Went to visit great grandma's grave then ate at Safra country club. Then we went to Chinatown's OG to shop before going home. Yupp:)
Tomorrow may be going out with Jac.. But I have to study in the morning first.. Only able to go out around 3pm onwards. Sad. But I have to buck up on my Chinese. Yeah. JYJY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment