Friday, October 16, 2009

Changed blogskin again

Today is one super tiring day for me.

We have to do chinese essay for today's lecture. I wasn't thinking straight when we were doing the essay. Guess I have been damoralized much due to the Mid-course paper. Laughs!!

Thereafter we have to rush like mad for the PW written report. The printer in school and library was spoilt, hence we were unable to hand in the report on time. Got scolded but Mr Sabar forgave us. Then rushed to meet Marc for dinner. He waited for me for the whole 1 and 1/2 hours at Woodlands!! Apologetic!! Then he still pay for my dinner. OMG!! Did not tell him this in person but a really BIG thank you to you! Thanks for patiently waiting for me and the treat. Yeah. Take care of yourself ok? :)

I am rather tired for now but still have the energy to find the perfect blogskin.. Hehe!! Seems like I am hooked to blogging and changing my skins frequently. I admit I am an addict!! Laughs!!! Going to spend the next 2 days with my family and Monday with Jac. Yeah! I wanna go to see SDZ dance performance.. This is dedicated to Jean!! :)

To sil: Please take care.. Don't be vex and sad over it now. Things will change for the better. Believe in what you wish for and it will be alright. I love you loads!

No comments: