
YIPEE!!!
Finally the exams are over! I can take a break before mugging for A levels chinese and PW. I was so damn happy after my exams till I was acting like a kid. I ain't gonna study or touch any books now. I just wanna relax and have fun! Yay yay yay!! :)
Silvia went home. :( Did not get to say goodbye to her. Sigh.. So so sorry nuer.. I did not pick up your call before you left. Must take care ok? Cheer up and stay strong.. Must come back find me alright? I miss you loads!! :(
I wanna go reborn my hair! Should I perm or reborn? Can anyone give me ideas? Hmm..
Cheer on and fight on everyone!
I don't miss you anymore. I don't want to love anymore. I don't have any love inside me.. For now. But you will be my loved boy BFF.. I will always be here for you, if you need me. I am your listening ear when you are down.
No comments:
Post a Comment