Friday, October 09, 2009

2 more papers to go..

OMG!!

Finally after all those tough times studying and illness, there is only 2 more papers to go! Sigh, all the times of tiring learning and 'hard work', i can at least relax for awhile. Yupp:)

Sil is leaving on Sunday.. I am so sad now, cause I am unable to send her off. :( So sorry Sil.. But you must come back.. Mummy here misses you so much!! Lol!! Must take care in everything alrights? Don't be sad over him and your uncle ok? We and JJLFSS will be here for you! :D

I must JYJY for literature and geography.. I think I did not do well for econs and maths. So I need to buck up for the others. Yupp..

I want to watch New Moon and Sorority Row. Here is the trailer for them :)

Take care everyone.. Especially Sil.. Miss you and love you!! :D












No comments: