Monday, October 05, 2009
Sick...
Sigh, I am so sick now. Having fever, sore throat, runny nose, eyes pain... Not a good sign for me eh? Went home in the afternoon. Vomitted.. This stinks man! ><
I will not be able to go to school tomorrow. Going to see a doctor next day. Ahh... It's 2 days to my first paper. This is not happening to me. Having giddy spells and can't seemed to be able to concentrate. Currently studying market structure. Hope I can really do well.. *Cross-fingers* !!
To Zerg: thanks for confiding in me all the things you have been through. JYJY ok? Don't give up yet! You will be fine I assure you. No matter what, you will always be my boy BFF!! Love you loads ( as a friend la).. Lol!! Wish me luck too ok?
May God bless all of us for Mid-course.. Sick and tired.. Don't wish to continue....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment