Here to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010~! May all your wishes come true this year! Those who are taking O levels and A levels but do very well and pass with flying colours alrights!! :)
Well, for the new year I have penned down some resolutions.. Here is what I hope for in 2010!!
- To be able to excel in my studies at JC2 and to be able to score all distinction for all my subjects in A levels!! Must be all As and Bs!!
- To be able to get into NUS Accounting and Finance, or Arts and Social Science:)
- To be able to lose weight, as I have accumulated loads of weight during the US trip.. So terrible!! ><
- Get a Gold for Napfa!!
- To spend more time with my family and friends this year..
- To be more determined in everything I do..
- To be able to learn a musical instrument, like a guitar or a violin.
- To be surrounded by beautiful and pretty things:)
- To be a happier person...
Well, this year's resolution I hope to achieve everything there.. But the most important is to achieve the top 4 goals!! Haha!! During the year 2009, there were the ups and downs of my life.. It was a tumulous stage, as I had just gotten my O levels results, which wasn't a good grade given. Worse of all, I have encounted the worst breakup of my life.. 15 months.. Sigh.. I also had trouble adapting to the lifestyle in IJC, due to the hectic workload as well as PW and MT A levels. However, aside those problems, I also have some good times and memories engraved in the year 2009. One would be getting to know friends at IJC.. I love them loads!! Another would be my JC1 camp.. The most memorable camp I have been to.. (Go Rio!! ):) Able to be promoted into JC2.. Having friends who are there for me during the horrible times.. That was the best of the best!! :D
I wanna thank these beautiful people: JJLFSS babes, my family, 0931B peeps, friends I know at IJC, Zanny, Zerg, Marc, YingYing, Wanting and Weiyang for being there for me when I felt hurt the most.. I love you all people!! :D Hugs and Kisses!!
Well, that's all for now! I have to go sleep now as I am going for 0931B's class chalet tomorrow! Wohoo can't wait! :)
BYEBYE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment