Hey everyone!! Here to blog again.. Well, I had a haircut. Cut my fringe, which was satisfactory for me. Yayness!! It's a little like bangs cum slanted.. Not sure how to say it out. :)
Went for 0931B chalet cum bbq last Monday.. had loads of fun!! Met with Jac at Jurong MRT station before heading to Tampinese to meet the rest. Was lost at the place as we were supposed to meet Miss Chong at one of the Mac.. But we did not know that there were 3 Mac at Tampinese!! Finally after upteen calls we managed to find our way. Took the bus there and checked in. Rented bikes for the night cycling.. Got ready for the BBQ!! We cooked alot of food till we cant even eat finish! Learnt how to play cards with the help of Miss Chong haha!! Had loads of fun playing with Jeremy, Jac and Yvonne for the heart attack!! Haha!! :) Then some of us went to Changi village to take a stroll before I have to go home.. Mummy and Daddy came to fetch me and Kim home.. Sad can't stay overnight.. But overall I had fun there!! :)
Wanting came to my house yesterday evening.. Talked and done some work.. (actually she was studying while I was sending songs.. Haha!!) Then she had to leave as it was getting late while I had to head for tuition.. Tired tired!!
Got alot of things from the US.. Great but the trip wasn't really fun.. Sadded!!
Having 4 tuitions this week!! SO hectic ok? It's one tuition per day.. From Tuesday till Saturday!! No life really!! Hope I can do well for A levels!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment