Friday, January 08, 2010

NP open house ubber awesome!!


Had band in the morning. Met Pangping and Jehanne to eat in the morning a Mac.. Talked and crapped before heading to school.. After band we studied for awhile with Soph, Rasin and Yanlin, even though I wasn't studying at all.. Sadded!! Went to NP with Yanlin and Rasin after band in the morning.. Collect goodie bag!! Haha!! Had fun with the girls and also thanks to their friends who help to lead the way:) Met some sec school juniors and friends!! Awesome! Stayed till like 6 plus in the evening before heading for home sweet home:)

Miss Chong's birthday is on this Sunday.. Wish her a early HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D May you be happy always! :D

Haven't finish any homework!! Damn man! Gotta use these 2 days to do it all! I really don't wanna get scolded by the tutors early in the morning during Monday!

13th Jan.. Innova JC's CCA open house for us band! Come join!! :)

And I seriously need to brush up on my work as well as my skills in flute.. I am terrible! ><

Got to know about this Jap girl group from Pangping.. Awesome dance moves!! Love them man!! :) Say hello to AKB48!! This is one of their MV.. Enjoy!!





Let us love one another, for love comes from God.
1 John 4:7

No comments: