Hey hey. Here to blog after soo long. Well, things didn't go too well as I have expected, but this is life! We can't change this and we have to live with it. Deal with it Fiona!
On a happy note, went to meet Aaron after 3 years! Wow! He treated me to Swensens! Oh man the food is super good I tell you! Enjoyed talking to him and crapping loads! :) He is a great friend and I miss him after not meeting him for 3 years ever since he left BTVSS. :)
Finished NAPFA. Did not get what I have expected due to 1 pathetic station. Damn it! I all did well except for 1 particular station, which pulled me down. I can only get a stupid SILVER!! Argh! There goes my wish for having a Gold. But never mind, forget it:(
Block tests results have been released. I failed all except Geog. Super demoralising man! Sigh.. Have to go for STAR and START programmes. Sheesh! Those who saw my fb account would know that I am really sad about it:(
Many things have gone through my head these few days. Have cried, felt demoralised and tried to get back up. Thanks for the people who encouraged me throughout everything, I really appreciate it loads. I love you all, and don't worry, I won't give up.. Not yet!
Well, gtg.. have to study man! :) Loves! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment