
My life ain't full of happiness. I may appear to be happy, but deep down I have a tendency to be lonely.
I fell so at loss to what I should do.
Cried, broke down, demoralised.
That's all I am good at.
I know I should not be a pessimist, but I can't help it.
It's too much for me to handle.
I just wanna be someone who can take any challenge, any obstacles as a test to prove myself.
God,
please help me, give me the strength to move on, to persevere, to be more determined, to be a better and stronger person everyday.
I fell so at loss to what I should do.
Cried, broke down, demoralised.
That's all I am good at.
I know I should not be a pessimist, but I can't help it.
It's too much for me to handle.
I just wanna be someone who can take any challenge, any obstacles as a test to prove myself.
God,
please help me, give me the strength to move on, to persevere, to be more determined, to be a better and stronger person everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment