And below are the pics that was taken BEFORE I cut my hair:)
I took like sooo long to upload these pictures! :)
Won't be posting much this few months till December due to preparations for A levels! Oh man! I really wanna go to NUS Social work! Must study hard hard man! :) Kambatte!
However, I will still try my best to reply all messages in my taggie! :) Do talk and visit here aften alrights? :)
My blog will be sooo dead for the time being:(
I cut my hair super short man! Don't like it at all.. Gonna grow it back and cut the usual style! :)
This coming Saturday is the NUSrun 2010! I am running 10km with Rasin and Sophia! LOL!!
I miss you girls JJFLSS babes, Wanting, Zanny, Zerg, Marc, Aaron and others not listed here.. Must try to meet up ok? :) Love ya all truckloads! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment