If I can have 3 wishes from God, these would be the things I fervently wish for..
- To get into NUS and be successful in life, both in work and marriage.
- To be healthy(in body and soul)---, happy and blissful in life.
- May everyone that I love be forever successful in everything that they do.
I really hope that God can grant these 3 wishes for me, now and in the future. I really want to have the motivation. I realise that the reason why I lost the motivation is because I never improve in my exams no matter how hard I have studied. That's why I felt that I have no use in continuing. Please give me the strength to go through this journey. Moreover, I kept gaining weight. Pray that I can be forever in the weight range. :)
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment