See the "Burberry" word?
My pretty nuer! :D
Andez and I making faces! :DD
At ALT @ Heeren
Christmas tree @ Paragon!
@ Lucky Plaza's Mac:)
Yay! Each of us got prizes thanks to Liu Jen and PP! :D
Christmas Pressies! :DD
Take 2~
Auntie PP and Auntie Fiona!
Anna love! :DWe love MY MELODY!!
Present giving ceremony to Liu Jen! :D
Yanlin!! :DD
Present giving ceremony to me by Jac:D
I was out with many lovely people! :D
24th Dec:
25th Dec:
26th Dec:
27th Dec:
28th Dec:
29th Dec:
3oth Dec (which is tmr):
Much love given, Much fun attained! :DD
Till then:D
Present giving ceremony to Liu Jen! :D
Yanlin!! :DD
Present giving ceremony to me by Jac:DHello everyone!!
I was out with many lovely people! :D
24th Dec:
On Christmas eve I spent it with Zanny and Andez love! :D Had fun shopping and eating all over Orchard! Haha! :D Thereafter I went to my grandma's house to celebrate this festive day with my father's side of the family~
25th Dec:
On Christmas day, had the party at my house with my mum's side of the family! It was like a cyber cafe seriously! Everyone brought their lappy to my house! Lol! Went to WM with my lovely cousins for awhile to the arcade and also bought KFC for vivian!! :D Had a great time:)
26th Dec:
Went to church with my family, thereafter head down to AMK hub for a good show, which is "Gulliver's Travel" and also to buy my acoustic guitar!! OMG I was so damn happy! :D The show was super funny man! Lol! Kept laughing non-stop:)
27th Dec:
Went out with Jac to Orchard to watch "Narnia 3" :) Nice show I tell you! :D I ate the whole Pringles Shrimp flavour during the show! Lol! Shopped and ate @ Food Republic before the movie, which starts at 9pm!! Reached home after 12am.. and managed to catch the last trains home! Whew!! :)
28th Dec:
Went out with the girls to have a mini gathering cum present exchange! Met at Plaza Singapura and had fun talking and crapping:) Went to the arcade and most of us got stuff toys from the UFO machine! With many thanks to Liu Jen and Auntie Pang Ping! :D Took pics and some of us went to watch "Meet the Parents (Forkers)" :)
29th Dec:
Went for 3 job interviews with mum at Tampinese, Penisula Plaza and Centrepoint respectively! Was a super hectic day! Thereafter shopped at Orchard and bought a pair of lovely pumps for CNY!! Thank you mummy!
3oth Dec (which is tmr):
Going out with Lala and Jean to catch up and have fun! Will be meeting PP and Liu Jen with their friends for the 13 cells event! :DD Scary!
Much love given, Much fun attained! :DD
Till then:D



No comments:
Post a Comment