Blur Pic 1
Went out with lala yesterday:) Had fun eating, talking and crapping with her as it's been a super long time since I've seen her man! :D
Watched the movie, "Runpunzel: a tangled tale" and it was totally awesome! I love it to the max!! I still prefer Disney's fairytales:) Before that we head down to Zone-x to play the UFO again.. Guess what? I have got another 2 toys to my collection! Thanks to lala:D Thereafter we went to the Cathay to window-shop and ate @ Popeyes! It's my first time eating it and I ordered the chicken sandwich.. It was super huge I tell ya! After the show we ate at Cafe Cartel as the cakes there are at 50% off after 9pm! Ate my all-time favourite Tiramisu~ :DD Headed home later that:)
Went for the 2 job interviews with mum, and I got both jobs! But I chose to work as a promoter for CNY cookies located at raffles! :) Wohoo!! :D made friends today and I have fun learning and trying the cookies:P
Till then.. Ciao peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment